This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: autoincrement patches for gcc 4 - updated patch
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:15:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: autoincrement patches for gcc 4 - updated patch
- References: <421F4698.email@example.com> <427136AB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050517025434.GB31389@redhat.com> <428A22F3.email@example.com>
On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 05:59:31PM +0100, Joern RENNECKE wrote:
> Would you prefer a check if the data is initialized, or an init_regmove
> function that is called at the start of the compilation?
I don't care. Either.