This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: autoincrement patches for gcc 4 - updated patch
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:29:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: autoincrement patches for gcc 4 - updated patch
- References: <421F4698.email@example.com> <427136AB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050517025434.GB31389@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:
Otherwise it looks ok.
Ugh. I worked on this code back when I was at Red Hat, and as far as I
recall it never worked correctly in any of its incarnations. Also, the
cost estimates are pretty sh specific.