This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Fix problem with trailing slashes in include paths on mingw
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:52:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: Fix problem with trailing slashes in include paths on mingw
- References: <4284D81E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joern RENNECKE wrote:
+/* While the native stat() on NT4 accepts slashes, the one on
+ MS Windows 2000 / XP does not. So remove any trailing slashes
+ except for the first one after a colon. */
Remove the #if, or make it #if _SOME_WINDOWS_SOMETHING?
Do you really want to let "c:/" go by? Does XP stat handle that? Or
should it be changed to "c:\"?
You'll need a cpplib sign-off; I'm just trying to help move things along.