This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Scev based final value replacement
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, stevenb at suse dot de
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:58:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Scev based final value replacement
- References: <20050511210849.GA2511@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 11:08:49PM +0200, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> * timevar.def (TV_SCEV_CONST): New timevar.
> * tree-flow.h (fold_stmt_inplace): Declare.
> * tree-optimize.c (init_tree_optimization_passes): Add pass_scev_cprop.
> * tree-pass.h (pass_scev_cprop): Declare.
> * tree-scalar-evolution.c (replace_uses_by, scev_const_prop): New
> * tree-scalar-evolution.h (scev_const_prop): Declare.
> * tree-ssa-ccp.c (fold_stmt_inplace): New function.
> * tree-ssa-loop.c (gate_scev_const_prop, pass_scev_cprop): New.