This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC,patch] ARM EABU unwinding/exception handling
- From: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org,rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 03:24:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC,patch] ARM EABU unwinding/exception handling
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tuesday 17 May 2005 03:19, Paul Brook wrote:
> The attached patch implements support for ARM EABI unwinding and c++
> exception handling.
Tested on arm-none-eabi and arm-none-elf, and bootstrapped on i686-linux.