This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR: 19885 [4.0/4.1 Regression] avr dwarf-2 support is broken for head 4.0/4.1
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Björn Haase <bjoern dot m dot haase at web dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:12:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR: 19885 [4.0/4.1 Regression] avr dwarf-2 support is broken for head 4.0/4.1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 10:41:44PM +0200, Björn Haase wrote:
> Main issue seemingly was that the general dwarf2 code of gcc was not
> ready to deal with HImode pointers.
Can you say more about the problem? I'd much rather fix any generic
bug than work around the problem in the backend.