This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid unwanted tree sharing (PR tree-optimization/21610)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:21:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid unwanted tree sharing (PR tree-optimization/21610)
- References: <20050516190457.GO17420@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 03:04:57PM -0400, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> * c-typeck.c (decl_constant_value_for_broken_optimization): If not
> returning DECL, call unshare_expr.
I guess this is ok.