This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] tree-ssa-pre.c: Fix a comment typo.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:45:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [patch] tree-ssa-pre.c: Fix a comment typo.
Committed as obvious.
2005-05-16 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tree-ssa-pre.c: Fix a comment typo.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/tree-ssa-pre.c,v
retrieving revision 2.87
diff -u -d -p -r2.87 tree-ssa-pre.c
--- tree-ssa-pre.c 16 May 2005 01:12:02 -0000 2.87
+++ tree-ssa-pre.c 16 May 2005 18:42:07 -0000
@@ -2022,7 +2022,7 @@ create_value_expr_from (tree expr, basic
/* This case is only for TREE_LIST's that appear as part of
CALL_EXPR's. Anything else is a bug, but we can't easily verify
- this, hence tihs comment. TREE_LIST is not handled by the
+ this, hence this comment. TREE_LIST is not handled by the
general case below is because they don't have a fixed length, or
operands, so you can't access purpose/value/chain through
TREE_OPERAND macros. */