This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Handle BOOLEAN_TYPEs in c_common_type
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 10:51:01 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Handle BOOLEAN_TYPEs in c_common_type
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 15 May 2005, Roger Sayle wrote:
> 2005-05-15 Roger Sayle <email@example.com>
> * c-typeck.c (c_common_type): Also handle BOOLEAN_TYPEs.
The specification of c_common_type as expressed in the comment above it is
that the default conversions have already been applied, so boolean types
shouldn't be seen there. Maybe you should put the special cases in the
common_type wrapper and adjust its specification accordingly?
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)