This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 15 May 2005 20:17:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Objective-C++
- References: <6CFA99B6-B43A-11D9-8A68-003065BDF310@apple.com> <84B5C470-6ECF-4811-8BEB-73BD903C3512@apple.com>
Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
(In none of these did I review the objective-C(++) parts; just the C
and C++ changes.)
This is OK. (There's a testcase for the pt.c change somewhere, right?
You've added a zillion functions with no comments to explain what they do.
Can we arrange for the lang_identifier change to only happen when
objective-C is in use?