This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Trying to make list nodes smaller, but the C++ FE keeps beating me down
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:17:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Trying to make list nodes smaller, but the C++ FE keeps beating me down
On Sunday, May 15, 2005, at 06:42 PM, Daniel Berlin wrote:
I'm totally willing to kill everyone necessary to make C++ in GCC
Ok, let's line them up against the wall, who is going first?