This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to fixincludes: Make fixincludes C++ friendly
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at veritas dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Bruce Korb <bkorb at gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 10:14:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH to fixincludes: Make fixincludes C++ friendly
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: bkorb at veritas dot com
On Sunday 15 May 2005 10:52 am, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> This patchlet makes fixincludes compilable with a C++ compiler.
Excellent! Thank you! Regards, Bruce