This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PATCH: [4.0 Regression] ia64 bootstrap failed
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 09:39:40 -0700
- Subject: PATCH: [4.0 Regression] ia64 bootstrap failed
There is a bug in ia64_expand_move in this patch:
The problem is when addend == 0x4000, it will be added twice. This
patch lets me pass the stage2 build. I have no idea why I am the
only one who has seen it.
2005-05-15 H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
* config/ia64/ia64.c (ia64_expand_move): Don't add addend twice.
--- gcc/config/ia64/ia64.c.typo 2005-05-14 16:31:53.000000000 -0700
+++ gcc/config/ia64/ia64.c 2005-05-15 09:14:16.794759284 -0700
@@ -994,6 +994,8 @@ ia64_expand_move (rtx op0, rtx op1)
op1 = plus_constant (sym, addend_hi);
addend = addend_lo;
+ addend = 0;
op1 = sym;