This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix some warnings in libgfortran
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 17:11:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix some warnings in libgfortran
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sunday 15 May 2005 00:33, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> * intrinsics/pack_generic.c (pack): Remove unneeded calculation.
> * m4/matmull.m4 (matmul_): Remove unneeded calculations, fix
> pointer cast to avoid warning.
This one is missing from the patch, so be careful not to miss it
when you commit this.
> * generated/matmul_l4.c: Regenerated.
> * generated/matmul_l8.c: Regenerated.
This is OK.