This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Fix PR rtl-optimization/20769
- From: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 18:00:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: Fix PR rtl-optimization/20769
- References: <4256D4F4.email@example.com> <20050513033731.GC9104@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:
Does this code even build for i686? It certainly doesn't run.
Reporting builds for anything other than sh here is probably
Yes, it builds for i686. That is a result of the move from target macros
to target hooks - since everything can be configured at run time, all
the code has to be present in the compiler binary.
I do the i686 builds to make sure there is no -Werror problem.
Ok with the XSTR test removed.Thanks, checked in with this change, after conflict resulution
and i686 / sh-elf build test.