This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Structure aliasing analyzer
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Structure aliasing analyzer
> This patch adds the structure alias analyzer to GCC.
I applied this patch to my source tree and tested PR
tree-optimization/20643. It didn't have any affect on the generated
code. I don't know if that is to be expected or not.