This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: vectorization, cft for toplevel bootstrap, PR/19210
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:33:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: PING: vectorization, cft for toplevel bootstrap, PR/19210
- References: <email@example.com> <20050513143129.GA6471@nevyn.them.org>
Me too, but Richard Earnshaw reported that this broke arm-elf while
building libstdc++, and at the time I could reproduce it. But now I cannot.
CFT: hard-link tools in a combined tree
Could you be more specific about what testing are you looking for? I
don't see how cross builds would particularly stress this. I also
don't see any way that this patch could possibly break.
Just a combined tree build on any embedded target will do; the patch was
even already approved, but then reverted because of the breakage.