This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: vectorization, cft for toplevel bootstrap, PR/19210
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:31:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: PING: vectorization, cft for toplevel bootstrap, PR/19210
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 10:40:48AM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> CFT: hard-link tools in a combined tree
Could you be more specific about what testing are you looking for? I
don't see how cross builds would particularly stress this. I also
don't see any way that this patch could possibly break.