This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Fix PR rtl-optimization/20769
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:37:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: Fix PR rtl-optimization/20769
- References: <4256D4F4.email@example.com>
On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 08:01:08PM +0100, Joern RENNECKE wrote:
> + else if (current_function_has_nonlocal_label
> + && GET_CODE (PATTERN (insn)) == ASM_INPUT
> + && *XSTR (PATTERN (insn), 0) == 0)
I don't think you should special case an empty string here.
ASM_INPUTs were supposed to be stop-the-world sort of things
even without current_function_has_nonlocal_label; that's why
I'm reusing them after all.
Does this code even build for i686? It certainly doesn't run.
Reporting builds for anything other than sh here is probably
Ok with the XSTR test removed.