This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Stay in GIMPLE when inlining
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:49:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Stay in GIMPLE when inlining
- References: <20050512235633.GB18936@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi, this patch makes inliner to stay gimple so we don't need to
> re-gimplify after inlining. Bootstrapped/regtested
> i686-pc-gnu-linux, saves few seconds of compile time and some memory
Nice, but ...
> + #ifdef ENABLE_CHECING
> + verify_stmts ();
> + #endif
... you typoed CHECKING, so you haven't tested with the verify_stmts
call active. Please fix that and repeat your tests.