This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Stay in GIMPLE when inlining
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:44:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: Stay in GIMPLE when inlining
- References: <20050512235633.GB18936@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 01:56:33AM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * tree-inline.c (copy_body_r): Simplify substituted ADDR_EXPRs.
> * tree-optimize.c (pass_gimple): Kill.
> (init_tree_optimization_passes): Kill pass_gimple.
> (tree_rest_of_compilation): Do verify_stmts to check that we are gimple.
> * pr15791-?.C: Replace gimple by lower dump.
> * pr15791-?.c: Replace gimple by lower dump.
> buidins-47.c: Likewise.
Rather than removing the gimple dump, rename the generic dump.
There's probably other cleanup to be done in this area.