This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ppc-eabisim is broken in mainline
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <edelsohn at gnu dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:08:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: ppc-eabisim is broken in mainline
- References: <4280F544.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050511173406.GA23611@redhat.com> <20050511234446.GA24877@redhat.com>
On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 07:44:46PM -0400, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> My combined tree is acting up, so I haven't tested a full build of
> ppc-eabi*, but this fixes the -mlittle problem.
> Let me know how it goes.
This patch fixed Joern's problems (well, the ones so far ;-)). I
have tested on ppc32-linux by bootstrapping and regression testing.
I also built ppc-eabisim in it's entirety, with multilibs.