This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Stabilize store motion
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:58:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Stabilize store motion
- References: <20050512174621.GA9635@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 07:46:21PM +0200, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> This patch makes us use a fixed order instead, which should
> help (hopefully, I was not able to reproduce the failure, so I
> could not verify the patch fixes the problem).
It fixes the bootstrap failure I was having on the small memory
x86 box (the big memory box was working fine, and that may have
been the difference).
> * tree-ssa-loop-im.c (struct mem_ref): Add field "next".
> (struct hmr_data, hoist_memory_reference, memref_del,
> struct fmrv_data): Removed.
> (hoist_memory_references, free_mem_ref, free_mem_refs): New functions.
> (gather_mem_refs, gather_mem_refs_stmt): Add new references to the
> (find_more_ref_vops): Traverse the list of memory references.
> (determine_lsm_loop): Work with the list of memory references instead
> of traversing the hashtable.