This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix crossjumping (PR middle-end/21492)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 20:24:41 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix crossjumping (PR middle-end/21492)
On Wed, 11 May 2005, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> 2005-05-11 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> PR middle-end/21492
> * cfgcleanup.c (try_crossjump_to_edge): update_forwarder_flag for
> src2 if src2 has been split.
> * g++.dg/opt/crossjump1.C: New test.
Assuming that boostrap and regression test completes without problems,
this is OK for mainline. As PR21492 is a 4.x regression, this is also
OK for the gcc-4_0-branch after it's been on mainline for a few days