This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-if-conv.c: Don't handle GOTO_EXPR.
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dpatel at apple dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:24:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-if-conv.c: Don't handle GOTO_EXPR.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 11:36:44AM -0400, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> PR tree-optimizer/18472
> * tree-if-conv.c (tree_if_convert_stmt,
> if_convertible_modify_expr_p): Don't handle GOTO_EXPR.
If Devang doesn't have a problem with this, OK.
Though I wonder what was the original intent of handling