This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-if-conv.c: Don't handle GOTO_EXPR.
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:12:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-if-conv.c: Don't handle GOTO_EXPR.
- References: <email@example.com>
On May 11, 2005, at 8:36 AM, Kazu Hirata wrote:
Attached is a patch to not to handle GOTO_EXPR.
I don't think if-conv handles computed gotos. Devang suggested to
remove the handling of GOTO_EXPR in tree-if-conv.c.
This looks good to me. Thanks.
Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?