This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Fix pr21085
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: James Morrison <ja2morri at csclub dot uwaterloo dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:45:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: [committed] Fix pr21085
- References: <email@example.com>
On Apr 18, 2005, at 10:35 PM, James A. Morrison wrote:
This bug where TRUNC_MOD_EXPR was trying to simplify X % INT_MIN to
X % INT_MIN where INT_MIN was acheived through overflow. The reason
wasn't caught by the sign_bit_p check was that sign_bit_p returns NULL
expressions that have overflowed. This patch has been bootstrapped and
regtested on ia64-linux and preapproved by Roger in the PR.
I was asked by James to commit this to the 4.0 branch since he would be
gone until the summit.
I committed this to the 4.0 branch after a bootstrap and test with no
2005-05-11 James A. Morrison <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* fold-const (fold): Don't change X % -C to X % C if C has