This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR java/21436: imported type name for superclass, with multifile compilation
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, aph at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:57:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: PR java/21436: imported type name for superclass, with multifile compilation
- References: <4280788D.email@example.com> <4281252E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4281C0D7.email@example.com>
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Andreas Tobler wrote:
would you mind bootstrapping again with --enable-libgcj-multifile?
I could, but I suspect that my patch (build per-directory) is a much
bigger harness, because then you have the case when some classes are
included in the build and some are not.
Well, I see here a bootstrap broken on darwin-ppc and linux-pcc with
enable-libgcj-multifile. Disabling multifile passes.
(NB, darwin bootstrap is broken now in gcc with comparison failure in
So, I guess we have either uncovered a bug in gcj or there is a build
error: Class 'java.security.cert.X509Certificate' can't subclass
public abstract class X509Certificate extends Certificate implements
I sit on irc if you need some further details.