This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR java/21436: imported type name for superclass, with multifile compilation
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, aph at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:22:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: PR java/21436: imported type name for superclass, with multifile compilation
- References: <4280788D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4281252E.email@example.com>
Andreas Tobler wrote:
would you mind bootstrapping again with --enable-libgcj-multifile?
I could, but I suspect that my patch (build per-directory) is a much
bigger harness, because then you have the case when some classes are
included in the build and some are not.