This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch] tree-*.c: Replace rewrite_ssa_into_ssa in comments withupdate_ssa.
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 16:20:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [patch] tree-*.c: Replace rewrite_ssa_into_ssa in comments withupdate_ssa.
Committed as obvious.
2005-05-10 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
* tree-ssa-dom.c, tree-ssa-threadupdate.c: Replace
rewrite_ssa_into_ssa in comments with update_ssa.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/tree-ssa-dom.c,v
retrieving revision 2.108
diff -u -d -p -r2.108 tree-ssa-dom.c
--- tree-ssa-dom.c 3 May 2005 12:19:43 -0000 2.108
+++ tree-ssa-dom.c 10 May 2005 20:14:06 -0000
@@ -486,7 +486,7 @@ tree_ssa_dominator_optimize (void)
This must be done before we iterate as we might have a
reference to an SSA_NAME which was removed by the call to
Long term we will be able to let everything in SSA_NAME_VALUE
persist. However, for now, we know this is the safe thing to do. */
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/tree-ssa-threadupdate.c,v
retrieving revision 2.25
diff -u -d -p -r2.25 tree-ssa-threadupdate.c
--- tree-ssa-threadupdate.c 6 May 2005 16:43:52 -0000 2.25
+++ tree-ssa-threadupdate.c 10 May 2005 20:14:06 -0000
@@ -648,8 +648,8 @@ redirect_edges (void **slot, void *data)
the appropriate duplicate of BB.
BB and its duplicates will have assignments to the same set of
- SSA_NAMEs. Right now, we just call into rewrite_ssa_into_ssa
- to update the SSA graph for those names.
+ SSA_NAMEs. Right now, we just call into update_ssa to update the
+ SSA graph for those names.
We are also going to experiment with a true incremental update
scheme for the duplicated resources. One of the interesting