This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Q on redirect_edges
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:22:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: Q on redirect_edges
- References: <20050505160726.GA1330@topo.toronto.redhat.com> <20050505173324.GA2492@topo.toronto.redhat.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050510011940.GA22815@topo.toronto.redhat.com> <email@example.com>
On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 01:18:36PM -0600, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> This patch removes the horribly bogus code which (of course) fixes
> Diego's problem and we still are able to fully optimize this test.
> Bootstrapped and regression tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.