This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fwd: [patch, fortran] Patch PING fix for part of PR17423]
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Feng Wang <wf_cs at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>,Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:30:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: [patch, fortran] Patch PING fix for part of PR17423]
- References: <email@example.com>
Feng Wang wrote:
> If there is no objection, I would like to commit it. In fact, it is my fault
> using incorrect type in the original implementation of ASSIGN statement.
Please commit it then, I was about to read the code to see if this is the