This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Per-directory libjava builds
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <rasky at develer dot com>
- To: "Paolo Bonzini" <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:20:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Per-directory libjava builds
- References: <4280829A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Bonzini <email@example.com> wrote:
>> This patch builds libjava one directory at a time rather than one file
>> at a time. It improves build times by 20-30% on average;
What about memory peak usage during build?