This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] patch PR libfortran/19155
- From: FranÃois-Xavier Coudert <Francois-Xavier dot Coudert at lcp dot u-psud dot fr>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses-nospam at cits1 dot stanford dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:58:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] patch PR libfortran/19155
- References: <427F3087.email@example.com> <427FB959.705E4E74@cits1.stanford.edu>
I should think that counts as a bug in the NIST testsuite. Do they have
some mechanism by which one can report it?
There seems to be an error in the reduction of the NIST bug. NIST FM110.FOR
still fails with this patch.