This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to bypass some fixincludes on i386-pc-solaris2.10.1
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bkorb at gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 17:04:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch to bypass some fixincludes on i386-pc-solaris2.10.1
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Joseph S. Myers wrote:
Some fixincludes bypasses for Solaris 10 only matches *-*-solaris2.1[0-9]
not *-*-solaris2.1[0-9]*, causing stdio.h to be unnecessarily fixed on
i386-pc-solaris2.10.1. This patch fixes this. Bootstrapped with no
regressions on i386-pc-solaris2.10.1. OK to commit to mainline and 4.0
branch? I've applied a corresponding patch to csl-sol210-3_4-branch.
I think that's close enough to obvious; please go ahead.