This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Very simple reassociation pass
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 14:20:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Very simple reassociation pass
- References: <1115662355.32394.37.camel@dyn9002219157>
Ah yes, this patch was bootstrapped and regtested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.
On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 14:12 -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> This adds a simple reassociation pass.
> It does no linearization, just rank and hashtable based expression
> rearrangement. We could do more work and get some more results, but it
> does what i built it to do.
> I'm also not sure concentrating heavily on scalar optimization is going
> to be a win anyway.