This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Assertidfy m68hc11
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: stcarrez at nerim dot fr
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 21:12:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Assertidfy m68hc11
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> This patch assertifies m68hc11 target files. I built an i686 hosted
> m68hc11-elf cross compiler and used that to build newlib. It ices
> doing that, BUT it ices before my patch too. I've filed PR 21281 about
Now you've fixed that PR, I can retry testing -- or are you doing that?
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
email@example.com :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk