This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Assertidfy m68hc11
- From: Stephane Carrez <stcarrez at nerim dot fr>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 22:19:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Assertidfy m68hc11
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <427E72C4.email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> Nathan Sidwell wrote:
>>This patch assertifies m68hc11 target files. I built an i686 hosted
>>m68hc11-elf cross compiler and used that to build newlib. It ices
>>doing that, BUT it ices before my patch too. I've filed PR 21281 about
> Now you've fixed that PR, I can retry testing -- or are you doing that?
I'll take care of that as soon as it's in.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----