This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] config.gcc: Obsolete c4x.
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>,Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>,m dot hayes at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz,Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 12:15:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] config.gcc: Obsolete c4x.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > The first part of this sentence is not true either, I know of working
> > 3.x-based compilers for embedded SPARC targets.
> I am quite surprise to hear this from you, because it was you who
> applied the patches to get sparc on embedded target working and it
> because you were among the persons collaborated with Joel and me these
> problems :/(
Sure, but the breakage we fixed had been introduced late in the 3.x series, so
"The sparc was broken for all non-unix target throughout the whole gcc-3.x
series" is inaccurate.