This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Added em64t and ppc64 to SPEC 2000 daily tests
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 20:36:43 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Added em64t and ppc64 to SPEC 2000 daily tests
- References: <20050506142601.GA16776@topo.toronto.redhat.com>
On Fri, 6 May 2005, Diego Novillo wrote:
> I've had em64t running for a while, but the first run on ppc64
> still hasn't finished. So, the ppc64 link will give you an empty
> page for a few more hours.
> OK to install?
Yes. And you're certainly welcome to commit changes like this right
away without asking for approval!
That is, when/if you like me to review a wwwdocs patch of any form
and kind I'll be most happy to do that, I just do not want to enforce
needlessly tight processes for cases like this one.