This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR 21325 reenable libgcj for darwon on 4.0.x
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 10:59:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR 21325 reenable libgcj for darwon on 4.0.x
On Friday, May 6, 2005, at 03:36 AM, Andreas Tobler wrote:
the appended patch was tested on 4.0.x branch. Built went fine even
with libjava awt enabled.
Ok, for branch?