This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-*.[ch]: VECify referenced vars.
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 15:49:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-*.[ch]: VECify referenced vars.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
we don't have to change the code that uses the construct
"i < num_referenced_vars", which works just as well. But then Nathan
seems to prefer VEC_iterate. Personally, I am OK with either one.
I don't mind. I tend to dislike piles of abstraction :)
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
email@example.com :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk