This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] cp/decl2.c: Use VEC instead of VARRAY.
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 15:16:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] cp/decl2.c: Use VEC instead of VARRAY.
- References: <email@example.com>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
Since switching to VEC_iterate removes all uses of deferred_fns_used,
I went ahead and removed deferred_fns_used.
Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. I am not aware of any big pending
project on the C++ front end, but I'll wait for 24 hours just in case
before I check in this patch.
it's ok to do it now.
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
firstname.lastname@example.org :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk