This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libstdc++] Protect thread tests with #ifdef __GTHREADS
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 02:25:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libstdc++] Protect thread tests with #ifdef __GTHREADS
- References: <200505041425.j44EP2029938@makai.watson.ibm.com> <4278E16D.email@example.com> <200505042025.j44KPV031504@makai.watson.ibm.com> <427960B5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Carlini wrote:
>....................................*why* on AIX we are running
>those tests in the first place.
Hum, maybe I know what's going wrong (sorry, cannot make further
progress today): thread testcases are run conditional to
HAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT, which is defined on AIX, simply because the gthr-*
file != single.
On the other hand, GLIBCXX_TEST_THREAD is defined only when a grep of
__GTHREADS inside the gthr-* is succesful: should be used somehow, probably.