This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add DFA-based pipeline descriptions for MIPS 24K core.
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: David Ung <davidu at mips dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 09:18:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add DFA-based pipeline descriptions for MIPS 24K core.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 12:43 +0100, David Ung wrote:
> This patch adds support for the MIPS 24K processor family.
In addition to all of Richard's comments, a couple of my own:
>;; Contributed by Chao-ying Fu, Nigel Stevens and David Ung
Can you break out the email addresses?
>; 6. Special: rdpgpr, wrpgpr
This section is empty... either comment why you have an empty section or
>; The 24kx is a 24k configuered with 1:1 cpu and fpu, so use
>; the unscaled timings
I'm not seeing this comment reflected in the scheduling code.