This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] tree-outof-ssa.c: VECify and edge_leader and stmt_list.
- From: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 11:59:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] tree-outof-ssa.c: VECify and edge_leader and stmt_list.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 11:21, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to VECify edge_leader and stmt_list.
> Andrew, this patch is pretty big for what it's really doing. This is
> partly because I am using VEC_iterate. Consider
> - for (x = 0 ; x < VARRAY_ACTIVE_SIZE (edge_leader); x++)
> + for (x = 0; VEC_iterate (edge, edge_leader, x, leader); x++)
> Since VEC_iterate gives us the Xth element in LEADER, LEADER must be
> declared outside the loop. Since we have several loops that iterate
> over edge_leader, I declared LEADER at the function scope and used it
> everywhere. This is why you see replacements of LEADER_EDGE with
> LEADER in some places.
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
Looks fine, check it in.