This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Use $(TARGET_H) in dependencies
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 08:56:44 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Use $(TARGET_H) in dependencies
On Wed, 4 May 2005, Paul Brook wrote:
> 2005-05-04 Paul Brook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Makefile.in: Change dependencies on target.h to $(TARGET_H).
You forgot to mention where and how this was tested. Provided
its been bootstrapped somewhere, this is OK for mainline.
Thanks. These sort of dependency patches should be encouraged.