This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patches ping
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 09:25:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patches ping
- References: <20050504113758.GA10201@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 01:37:58PM +0200, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> -- tree level store motion speed up (PR 17790)
Send me an updated patch? This one doesn't apply for me.
> -- better heuristics for complete loop unrolling (PR 19401)
OK. Though, could you factor the UL_NO_GROWTH estimation in
try_unroll_loop_completely into a separate helper?
> -- the patch to include ggc memory consumption report
> to the standard timevar report
This one looks very useful and I would like to see it go in. But
I can't approve patches in this area.
I would only split the memory consumption hunks from the timevar