This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Backport input file to GCC libtool
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 18:51:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Backport input file to GCC libtool
- References: <200505040143.j441hKo27020@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On May 3, 2005, at 6:43 PM, David Edelsohn wrote:
Okay for mainline and 4.0?
Seems reasonable to me. One request, please let it bake in mainline
for a little while before putting it into 4.0.