This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Prototypes [was Re: Patch for bugs 772 and 17913]
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Gábor Lóki <loki at inf dot u-szeged dot hu>,Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>,"Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: 03 May 2005 19:28:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: Prototypes [was Re: Patch for bugs 772 and 17913]
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle <email@example.com> writes:
| Perhaps the discussion should be opened to wider debate, ratified
| and then documented in http://gcc.gnu.org/codingconventions.html ?
| Admittedly, this document is some what out of date, as it doesn't
| describe GCC's decision to move to C89/C90 and the default authority
and making sure that new check-ins do not unnecessarily go outside the
large intersection of C and C++